Enroll » Become a Student » International Students

Transfers from International Colleges/Universities

Students who have completed international college and/or university coursework must obtain a Catalog Match evaluation report from Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE), P.O. Box 514070, Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470.

Only Catalog Match evaluation reports from ECE will be reviewed for possible transfer credit. Transfer credit is not guaranteed. ECE applications are available in the International Student Services Office, Enrollment Services, and on the ECE web site at www.ece.org. To contact ECE for further information, call (414) 289-3400 or e-mail eval@ece.org.