Days & Times
Students are expected to pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students can expect to be dropped at any time from all classes due to non-payment of tuition and fees.
Full-term and Session I Classes – All Locations
- New Student Registration: July 6 - August 26, 2015
- Continuing Student Registration: June 29 - August 26, 2015
- Schedule Adjustment: August 21 -26, 2015
- Senior Adult Registration: August 20, 2015
- Classes Begin: August 21, 2015
For information about withdrawing from classes after August 21 and receiving a refund, see the Prorated Refund Schedule.
Note: Financial Aid will pay only for those courses that are required for the degree the student is pursuing.
Session II Classes – All Locations
- Online and On-Campus Registration: October 15 – 20, 2015
- Schedule Adjustment: October 17 – 20, 2015
- Classes Begin: October 17, 2015
- Dual Enrollment / High School Accelerated Students
- Click here for Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School registration dates & times..
New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest. Click here for dates and times.