Financial » Financial Aid » FAQs

How can I get a copy of my tax transcript?

To comply with the required tax return transcript needed to complete student’s files that are verified for financial aid. The student (parent) can use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA (section 3 and 4) or if the student (parent) is not eligible to use the Data Retrieval they can request an official federal tax return transcript by calling 1-800-908-9946.