Financial » Financial Aid » FAQs

How do I transfer my financial aid?

You will need to add the school code (www.fafsa.gov) to the school you plan to transfer to and following their financial aid guidelines. Also you will need to notify JSCC financial aid office so that we can cancel any remaining financial aid.