Jefferson State Community College scholarships are open to students entering as freshman, currently enrolled students and to students who transfer to other colleges and universities. Either the Donor or the Student Assistance and Scholarship Committee establishes the selection criteria.
In order to apply for an academic scholarship, students may go on-line at www.jeffstateonline.com to fill out the scholarship application. The annual scholarship application deadline is March 1. Scholarships are then awarded for the following fall semester.
2014-2015 Scholarship Applications are Available
High school seniors and current Jefferson State students may fill out scholarship applications for 2014-2015 online at www.jeffstateonline.com .
- High school students must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher at the end of their 1st semester senior year and a 22 or higher on their ACT.
- Current Jefferson State students much have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher and have completed 12 credit hours at Jefferson State.
- A two-page essay and one recommendation should be attached to the scholarship application.
- Transfer Outgoing Application
- Transfer Scholarship Essay Form
- Transfer Scholarship Recommendation Form
Jefferson State offers numerous scholarships in the form of tuition waivers. Information for these scholarships is available in the respective divisions.
High School Senior
|Financial Aid Officeemail@example.com|
|Ambassadors||Robin Guinn||(205) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Counselors||Financial Aid Officeemail@example.com|
|Phi Theta Kappa||
Shelby Campus -
Beta Lambda Delta
Shelley Coley -
Pi Pi Chapter
|Recruitment||Rodney Thompson||(205) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scholar’s Bowl||Lucy Lewis||(205) email@example.com|
|Jeff State Singers (32)||Michael Thomas||(205) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Sigma Kappa Delta
Katie Boyer -
|Speech/Debate||Janice Ralya||(205) email@example.com|
|Tiffany Todd||(205) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ENACTUS||Phaer Bonner||(205) email@example.com|