For visitorsCommunity Patrons
Members of the community are welcome to use the libraries on the Jefferson State campuses and may obtain library privileges based upon the following:
- Patron must complete a registration form at one of the campus library locations.
- Patron must show photo identification to register.
- Privilege expires three months from date of registration; privilege renewal must be made in person.
- Community patrons may have five (5) items out at one time.
- Loan period the same as the STUDENT loan period [two weeks].
- Patron accepts circulation policies as published on the library website.
- Collection efforts will be initiated for any unreturned items.
The Jefferson LRC is a designated selective repository of government documents. Publications included are vital sources of information that support the public's right to know about the workings and essential activities of their Federal Government.
For additional information regarding the government documents' collection at the Jefferson Campus LRC, please see the Government Documents page of the library website.