Blackboard & Tegrity Help
View Blackboard log in instructions.
If you are having trouble registering online, contact Enrollment Services.
You can search for your username and password on the My JSCC Pipeline login page.
Note: Some of the following files require Adobe PDF reader.
Note: The Recording (Tegrity) is approximately 24 minutes. Please view Tegrity Handout (below) if you have trouble viewing the recording.
Blackboard Learn Handouts
Blackboard Learn Help Resources/Video Tutorials
- Student Support from Blackboard (Online Help)
- Submitting an Assignment
- Taking a Test Online
- Checking Your Grades
- Creating a Discussion Board Post
- Replying to a Discussion Board Thread
- Sending Email From Your Course
For a complete list of video tutorials, go to the On Demand Learning Center for Students - (http://ondemand.blackboard.com/).
Tegrity Campus 2.0 Resources
Who to Contact for Help
For information concerning Pipeline Login/Password and/or Enrollment Services* contact:
email@example.com or call (205) 856-7704, (800) 239-5900 ext. 7704.
You may also leave a message on our evening voice mail (205) 856-7775. *Questions received during normal business hours will receive a response as soon as possible.
* IMPORTANT: Schedule adjustments can take up to 24 hours to process in Blackboard. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your course instructor if you are registered for a course that does not appear in your Blackboard course list within 24 of the adjustment.
For more information about Distance Education call (205) 856-7824 (205) 856-6055 fax
For technical assistance contact: email@example.com