GED Preparation & Adult Literacy Center
GED Preparation and Adult Literacy Center provides opportunities for adult learners to improve academic and life skills in order to continue their education, advance in their career, or enhance their self-esteem.
GED Center Offers
- Adult basic education skills training, computer literacy training, or life skills/job skills training to 1600 adults each year
- Assistance to 300 adults per year in obtaining their GED
- To assist adults to become literate and obtain the knowledge and skills necessary for employment and self-sufficiency.
- To assist adults to obtain the educational skills necessary to become full partners in the educational development of their children.
- To assist adults to complete the equivalent of secondary school education by preparing them to pass the GED test.